Due to rapid growth in the UK market, Harmony Fire has a rewarding performance focused career opportunity for a Fire and Security Sales Consultant to join our sales team.
Harmony is a specialist fire and security engineering contractor working nationwide across all industry sectors providing a fully comprehensive fire & life safety package to our clients. Harmony has a very diverse customer base and a key requirement will be a passion to learn new skills and embrace the opportunity to cross train with colleagues.
Harmony is a people focused company which aspires to provide an excellent opportunity for ambitious people looking to add value to a business and where effort and achievements are recognized and rewarded in a supporting and enthusiastic work environment whilst encouraging you to be the best you can be.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic person, passionate about what you deliver, willing to go the extra mile, keen to learn and work as part of a great team.
Harmony is at the forefront of modern business methodology and is offering a heavily performance orientated package with great opportunities for any enthusiastic individual who believes in hard work and achieving high levels of customer service.
Here at Harmony, we are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a people focused business: our values are at the Centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to create and maintain relationships with customers, to find new opportunities where Harmony can add value and build long lasting partnerships.
· Finding new opportunities and developing new business relationships, primarily using telesales
· Building relationships with new contacts and companies.
· Networking with influencers and consultants to find new opportunities and promote our services.
· Supporting the estimating team carrying out basic take off and calculations preparing quotations and tender bids.
· As required, carrying out basic receptionist duties including greeting visitors, answering phone calls.
· Attending trade exhibitions relevant to sector to support brand recognition and build new connections.
Competencies and Experience Required:
· Great telephone manner and confident speaker.
· Good working knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft.
· Good communication, presentation, calculation & literacy skills
· Good time management and ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
· Willingness to learn, act with integrity and work as a team player.
· Full UK Driving License.
Employment Package – Base salary £50-60k + uncapped bonus
– Peer Review Bonus Input (up to 50% over base salary)
– Unlimited Holiday Provision
– Flexible working hours
– Laptop & Mobile Provided
– Lunch Provided. Breakfast & Evening meal also provided when travelling or working early/late.
– Bespoke Career Development Plan including Training
– Extended Career Opportunities
– Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
– Cycle to work scheme (offset against base salary)
– Company Vehicle provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)