Marine & Offshore
Since our inception in 1976, we have actively supported marine fire protection needs. From shipping and cruise ships to drill heads and helidecks, the diverse range of risks and high fire load in offshore and marine environments require unique solutions to reduce the risk of fire hazard. Harmony’s depth of fire engineering expertise enables us to partner with our clients to ensure compliance and life safety to reduce life cycle costs and maintenance loading in one of the world’s harshest natural environments.
We cover every aspect of fire and site safety including:
- Passive and active fire safety systems
- Compartmentation and Fire Stopping
- Fire Door Installations
- Smoke Ventilation and Detection Systems
- Smoke ventilation
- Automatic Fire Suppression Systems such as Gas Suppression System
- Deluge Suppression and Critical Equipment Protection
- Fire Alarm Installation.
- Full Fire Risk Assessments
We work with you from consultation right through to servicing, this provides you with a bespoke solution and total peace of mind that your people, building and assets are safe.